BOXI - Information Design Tool : change SQL generation
Posted By: pmietlicki
to Business Objects on Mar 26, 2017
- Go to your business layer (something with .blx)
- Select the Top Level element, ie the name of your universe that contains all the classes
- Double click on it
- Then you should see the properties pane and you can click on the button "SQL Parameters"
- Inside this section you can change different options like ANSI92, auto-update query, etc
- Don't forget that you can also change a lot of things inside your PRM (.prm) files !